Schools members must meet minimum educational standards of:
• 100 hour of A&P
• 150 hours of Reflexology
• 50 treatments based on a 45 minute hour
Benefits for school members:
● Receive the RiEN newsletter (each student of your organization can sign up for it)
● Be able to put on your website the ‘School Member of RiEN’ logo
● You can create a link to the RiEN website from your website
● Receive a discounted rate to attend the RiEN conference.
Annual cost of school membership:
€75 plus a one off administration charge of 50€ when first joining.
In order to become a school member you will need:
1. Complete the application form and email a scanned and signed copy to the Membership Secretary of RiEN: email@example.com ( and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org )
2. As soon as you received the invoice pay your membership fee by bank transfer to the bank details below
Bank account number: NL33ABNA 0607546662
SWIFT/BIC code: ABNANL2A
Address: Buikslotermeerplein, Postbus 36035, 1020 MA, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
RiEN is registered at the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Amsterdam, The Netherlands Registration number 341 96106.